We’re just weeks away from McKesson ideaShare 2023, and we couldn’t be more excited! McKesson ideaShare is the nation’s premier community pharmacy event that empowers current and future independent pharmacists to foster deeper connections, discover ways to innovate and thrive, and strengthen their collective voice.
This year, the event is being held in Las Vegas from June 22–25, 2023 and promises to deliver its most engaging educational program yet. It returns with double the clinical and business educational opportunities, new pharmacy technician-focused learning tracks, and a 2% rebate on OneStop Generics purchases up to $6,000. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with peers, access innovative tech, and discover how to help their pharmacies grow.
Why should you attend McKesson ideaShare? It is designed with independent pharmacies in mind. You’ll have the ability to share your ideas, ask questions and interact with industry experts. Here are 5 reasons to consider attending this incredible conference.
- Networking: Connect with others to discuss challenges, learnings and insights and discover new revenue opportunities.
- Education: Learn strategies to advance your business and provide better patient outcomes with over 80 CE courses, meet-ups and workshops.
- Pharmacy development: Learn how to maximize reimbursements, gain new customers and boost your bottom line.
- Activities for all interests: Enjoy a full schedule of receptions, meetings and educational sessions while celebrating with your peers. Don’t miss the Final Night Party, featuring Boyz II Men!
- Exclusive deals: Learn, grow and save with an exclusive generics rebate and OTC specials when you attend.
Plus, hear from keynote speakers like Jason Dorsey, behavioral researcher, speaker, and author, who will kick off the program with an interactive discussion around the importance of understanding the different generations in the workplace, including Millennials, Gen X, and Baby Boomers, and how to unlock each generation’s potential.
You can find AAPARx at Booth 118 this year!
While at ideaShare, we will be hosting a reception for our membership at Mandalay Bay on Friday, June 23rd from 6pm-8pm in Banyan Room E. This will be an opportunity for you to hear about AAPA’s new offerings and initiatives and have your questions answered.
Special guest Anne Cassity, SVP, Government Affairs at National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) will be providing a legislative update and sharing the exciting things happening on Capitol Hill!
If you are available to attend, please RSVP here before Friday, June 9th, 2023. We look forward to seeing you!